In this episode, I talk with Samantha Kelly AKA https://twitter.com/Tweetinggoddess
Samantha Kelly is an Award Winning Social Media Strategist and a Dynamic and Engaging Speaker, Trainer and Author. She is also the founder of the Women Inspire Network. She has built a huge Twitter following and presence over the last few years and continues to go from strength to strength. I was delighted to get to talk to her and record this episode back in late October.
In our conversation, we cover a broad range of topics and learn a lot about Samantha’s approaches, focus, and of course we discuss twitter and how you could become more than 1% Better in the area of Social Media.
Please enjoy and SUBSCRIBE to my podcast on iTunes or wherever you listen so you don’t miss out on the full episode Monday or any future shows that come out!
Some of the topics we discuss on the show:
• A typical day and week in the life of a Social Media Strategist
• Planning for the week ahead
• The best times to tweet on a daily basis
• Getting Tweets from Mark Hamill AKA Luke Skywalker
• How to build relationships with influencers
• Using listening skills and helping others to make an impact
• Samantha recalls sending her first tweet & then figuring out how it all works
• Starting to follow people she liked
• Building a community of like-minded people
• The importance of putting out good content
• Developing a thick skin and becoming a leader!
• Type 1 Diabetes and how you can build a community around this
• Balancing your passion and work commitments
• Having a love for the ‘razzle dazzle’ and presenting at events
• How to set up your own twitter account and building a following
• Figuring out your branding, and your logo
• The opportunities with B2B and SMBs on Twitter
• The Regular 1% Better Questions touching on:
o Earliest Memories growing up
o Early ambitions of being a radio DJ
o The importance of influencers and mentors in her career so far!
o Planning Goals using Vision Boards
o Reflecting on achievements
o Recommendations on who to follow
Book Recommendation – Chicken Soup for the Soul
How to connect with Samantha & the Women Inspire Network:
Women Inspire Network: https://www.womensinspirenetwork.com/
Thanks so much for listening and again, please SUBSCRIBE to the podcast! That would mean a lot!