Joseph McGuire is a Face Reading Expert with over 30 year’s experience. Last year he released his first book, called Face Facts, which has been gaining great feedback over the last few months. I can agree that it’s a really concise and useful guide to understanding more about the face and the huge amount of information that one can gleam from it.
Watch the Full Interview with Joseph here – https://youtu.be/xBynDSycn0U
Watch a Clip where Joseph profiles me – https://youtu.be/cnGHKvo5avE
During this interview, Joseph talks about his own career, how he became an expert in this field, his fascination for the work, and so much more. I have summarised the conversation below and estimated times so you can review and check out the parts you’re keen on. I would recommend you listen to it all.
There is also a full video version on the site where you can see the face reading in action towards the end.
Conversation key points & timeline below with details on how to connect in with Joseph at the end:
Time – Topic – Learning
0m – Rob Intro
10m – Joseph Introductions
11m – Earliest Memory – Where did the deep fascination of studying the face came from!
12m – Studying Shiatsu & Facial Diagnosis leading towards building a career in this area
14m – Moving to Hamburg to teach facial diagnosis – bringing in non-diagnosis skills
15m – Face Reading with a 3000-year-old history and Eastern Origins
16m – Moving away from looking at the world as mechanical and more towards Eastern Philosophy (like Buddhism) – solid practical foundations – all about grounding
17m – Engaging Body and Mind Together – How to integrate this into practical daily life
17:30m – Tony Buzan & Mind Mapping as an influencer and a tool to use
18m – Using Mind Mapping to identify the name of Joseph’s organization – Clearsight Communication
19m – Using Mind Mapping to help with the writing of the book Face Facts
21m – Is this Facial Diagnosis based on Facts? It’s Empirical or just Intuitive?
22m – Dealing with Sceptics using random images of people from phones!
23m – A Standout Moment using the technique that was poignant with Josephs Father
25m – How to deal with situations when Joseph identifies health issues with random people
26m – You can’t help anyone that doesn’t want to be helped
27m – Standout teachers and influencers from his journey – Rex Lassalle & Lillian Bridges
29m – Magicians using Face Diagnosis work – the information that’s there is huge
30m – Intuition & how it aligns with Face Reading
32m – Using Meditation to resist bias and lazy thinking in face reading – System 1 Thinking
33:30m – Overcoming a Bias and Michael O’Leary – Looking for something interesting in the face!!
35m – Accepting others for who they are – authentic even if you don’t like it!
36m – Does Face Reading work for everyone?
37m – Reading Psychopath and Sociopaths and how diagnosis is not advised here
39m – The Eyes as the most impactful part of the face to read
40m – An interesting exercise – Cover One Side of the face & ask what message is coming and then cover the other eye – Right Side = Public & Left Side = Private side & eye
41m – Plastic Surgery and how this impacts Face Reading
42m – External Manifestation for an Internal Change
43m – 1% Better Tips for Listeners/Viewers
- Focus on One Area of the Face – eg Noses, Eyes, but one at a time!
- Ask yourself – What message are these eyes giving me?
- Eyes – Big round open eyes = be honest with them
- Eyes – Narrow – Clinically observing the world and if you’re of value to them
- Online Dating Benefits – Looking for insights from profile pictures
- Meditation Practices and Approaches used
- Using white noise to balance out when in mediation
- Sitting in Seiza
48m– When meeting a client for the first time – how to deal with the information coming in – asking ‘what’s the most important thing here now!’
49m – Joseph Reading Rob – Listen in or watch to see how he did here!
- Perfectionist Tendencies
- Analytical & Delve deeply into things
- An Absolute need in me to explore things and bring curiosity to it
- I can put myself into a stress state can lead to procrastination
- There is a hunger for learning and getting it right
- Self-Awareness and Self-Understanding is very important to me!
- Charting my own course and being very independent
- Eyebrows – Before I start something, I’ll delve into it deeply and this is very important to me!
- I put myself under less pressure in my personal than professional life
- The Ears – depicting the 14 years of the life
- The Face – Rectangular & Oval face shape = associated with leadership and diplomacy
57m – A typical session lasts an hour
58m – Plans for other books in the coming years – keep an eye out!
59m – What would I be doing if it’s not this – A Dream Job? – Working as a Wilderness guide and Tracker
Here is a link to Joseph’s book ‘Face Facts’ – https://amzn.to/2T9Xis4
Amazing Face Reading – Mac Fulfer – https://amzn.to/2DxSF5Y
Connect in with Joseph on:
Website – www.clearsightcommunications.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/clearsightj
Phone – +(0)87-2461853
Thanks again for you engagement. Look forward to sharing more with you in Season 3.