Welcome to the 864 podcast.
This one is with Niall Kelly who is the MD for TryTheTrend.com. We talk about Niall’s vision for the company, his experience, challenges faced and overcome and a lot more in the next 864ish seconds. It’s an exciting business model and one to watch! Do check out the last 60 seconds after the chat with Mike for more info that might be of interest! Enjoy!!
We talk about:
- The new business models
- Identifying the gap in the market in the Irish Business Market for this
- Pitching to Investing
- Always having an Entrepreneurial Mindset and having experience of running a business
- Training as an Account but always wanting to get back into running a business
- Applying some learnings from a master’s from Smurfit Business School in Strategy & Planning
- Finding the name of the Business that ‘fit’s Try The Trend!
- Focusing 100% Online
- Getting advice and mentorship along the way – with his father as the primary one
1% Better Tips/Key takeaway:
- 2 main things:
- Everything takes longer to get done (development)
- Everything costs more
- Focusing on further investment to be able to scale
- Decision making process
- Wishes for the next 3 years
- What excites Niall the most about the Business
Contact email: Info@TryTheTrend.com
Please do let me know what you think via the feedback page or any of the socials – links below:
You can also listen to the show on either of the below: