OR LISTEN TO THE SHOW ON ANY OF THESE POPULAR PODCAST PLATFORMS (AND DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE):
Hi again & welcome to the series on Emotional Intelligence.
- 0 mins to 7:30 mins – Why it’s important and Benefits
- 7:30 mins to 12:30 mins – Why it’s so hard to be self-aware?
- 12:30 mins – 21.30 min – Concepts of interests
- 20:30 min – 28 min – Self-Awareness Examples
- 28 mins to 53 min – How to Develop Self-Awareness
- 53 mins to close – Wrap up
- Emotional Intelligence – by Daniel Goleman
- Tasha Eurich – Insights
Links to follow:
- confirmation bias
- Other Ways to increase Self-awareness – from article https://nickwignall.com/self-awareness/
- Emotional Capital Report – https://www.rochemartin.com/tools/emotional-capital-report-ecr/
- Kahneman – Self-awareness – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgRlrBl-7Yg
If you’re interested in more details on what was covered in this episode, would like to explore your own Emotional Intelligence deeper, I’d be happy to discuss this further and look at coaching opportunities.
Please do get in touch via email at [email protected] or connect in over any of the social channels – @robofthegreen