OR LISTEN & Subscribe on one of these platforms:
This was the first live in a while and the first where we had a decent audience over zoom.
Thanks to all that attended.
A brief outline of what we covered below. Enjoy the interview.
- What was the most recent thing you’ve learned that has been useful?
- What was your earliest memory?
- What did / do you want to be when you GROW UP?
- Growing up, who was your biggest influence?
- Up to the age of say 18 – is there a standout moment / choice / decision you made – that worked out or regret? What is it?
- PhD – Higher Ed – Was that a big decision?
- Alexander Osterwalder’s myths of Innovation
- Learned skill v born innovative
- Tools that can be used in this area?
You and COVID19 – as an innovator, thinker, lecturer,
- How has this challenged your thinking
- How do you avoid common biases?
- What has changed for you?
- Habits / Practices?
- What’s not?
General Wrap up:
- What is your superpower?
Questions from audience
Connect with Paidi on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/paidioreilly/