Welcome to the show notes page. I have to admit this is a big one for the podcast.
In this episode, I talk with Rosanna Arquette. If you want to find out about her relationship with Madonna or other standard movie questions from her acting career, this is probably not the interview for you!
The 864 aims to understand a little bit more about the person, what they value, how they have been successful, deal with life challenges and other obstacles that get in the way and we stayed close to these topics in this conversation with Rosanna.
What I did totally not stay true to was the 864 seconds duration piece. It’s more like the 1500 second podcast but it’s not every day I get to chat with Rosanna Arquette and the good stuff kept coming so I wasn’t going to break the flow!
Check out the high-level summary of the conversation below along with some book recommendations and links the 1% Better podcast, Newsletter and more.
Quid Pro Quo Alert:
Finally, thank you for checking out this episode. My only ask – if you do enjoy, it, check out previous & future episodes, consider sharing it out in your own networks. Any of these take just a few seconds and would mean a lot me.
- Values that Rosanna developed from a young age from her Mother & Family
- Growing up in diverse community and schools
- Her Mother having a struggle with wealth when Rosanna started to do well
- Marching with Martin Luther King
- The Flint Crisis
- Staying Positive & How to Deal with this – working hard to be positive – this is very difficult
- When you stay in gratitude, you can’t be in fear!!
- Inspired by the energies of the youth and students!
- Focus on the Good and We shall overcome!
- Harvey Weinstein
- Cliché & Sayings to Live by – March for our Lives & No human being is illegal
- The Porn Industry – the impact this is having on young boys
- Trump, Putin, Sex Trafficking
- Twitter Clean-up & Losing 300k followers Bots
- Rosanna’s New Show – Sideswiped
- Transition from Acting to Directing
- Mary Beard – Women and Power
- An Essay on Love and Cruelty – Jacqueline Rose
- Sex and Rage – Eve Babitz
- Witches, Sluts, Feminists – Kristen J. Sollee
- The Despair of Monkey and other Trifles: A Memoir by Francoise Hardy
- Please Let Me Go – Caitlin Spencer
1% Better tips:
- Write list for what you’re grateful for!
- Practice Gratitude
If you enjoyed The 864, please do check out the 1% Better podcast on this site or the links below:
Sign up to the weekly Newsletter
Follow the shows on Spreaker
Please do let me know what you think via the feedback page or any of the socials – links below:
You can also listen to the show on either of the below: