In this second part of the John Wall Interview, we go deep into his career of becoming an entrepreneur. I also go into the usual set of rapid fire questions towards the end of the show where to touch on many topics and habits John has. I have to say this part is more loaded with lessons learned and 1% Better tips than the first part. So definitely worth a listen in.
In the 75mins or so, we discuss and chat on topics including:
- Planning on going out on his own
- What makes a successful entrepreneur
- Process the learning from your mistakes
- Dealing with being Fired (twice in 9 months)
- Modern living, Impacts the internet is having on our intelligence and thinking process
- Risk Management & Strategy
- Starting up pre-Celtic tiger, building the team and facing big challenges
- Picking what you want to be famous for
- Mix your passion and understanding of ‘something’ to be relevant to the market
- Reflections from the career so far
- Rapid Fire Q&A on trusting the gut, fears of losing it all, best advice, favourite books and lots more
- Be Decent – have the courage to change your mind and keep trying
- Importance of integrity which is what you do when nobody is watching!
- Be honest and decent
John gives a great summary at the end and advice on how to be the best at what you want to do. Decide what you want to be famous for and go for it. Integrity is key!!
Get in touch with John Wall at Adalgo. Email: John.Wall@Adalgo.com
Or on LinkedIn here
Thanks all & enjoy!